New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

I'm ready for new music!

Hey guys! It's been a while since any big albums have come out, so I wanted to discuss some that are expected to be released in the near future.


 The first one is Taylor Swift's. Her album was expected to have come out in October of 2016 but considering that October will be over in less than a week, I doubt that will happen. Ever since her first album, she has always released a new one every other October but I guess this was her year to play games with us! Apparently she didn't promote this album because she thought it would be a top seller regardless. She's trying to pull a Beyonce! Only Beyonce can do a Beyonce! I mean, her album probably would've sold a ton of copies anyway, but I feel like she's being sneaky. If she doesn't promote it, then no one can hold it against her if the album wasn't finished on time because she never promised anything.

I'm kind of scared for her to release a new album, though. Only because her last one was so amazing! I've loved all of her songs, but her image has changed drastically when compared to what it was around the beginning of her career. That's not a bad thing, but because of this, all of her albums have been different. I feel like she hasn't changed very much since her 1989 album, so I'm worried that her new songs will be disappointing. I'm sure they'll be great, but I still have some doubts! Sorry Taylor!


The second album I want to talk about is Bridgit Mendlers's! It is scheduled to be released November 18th and I'm so excited! "Hello My Name Is" killed me because it was so good! Her sound is so different but so incredible! An EP entitled "Atlantis" was recently released to help promote her new album. If you haven't heard it yet, put your life on hold for a few minutes and listen to it! When I first heard it, I liked it but I couldn't believe that it was her. She sounds so grown up now! It's insane! I just can't even put into words how incredible of an artist she is. Her songs are very relate-able and they just make you feel good about life and yourself. And she doesn't even have to sing about the dirty! She left Disney Channel as an innocent person and she stayed that way! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to watch her career develop even more!


The last album I would like to discuss hasn't been confirmed but I think we can all agree that this artist needs to release one soon... Nicki Minaj!!! It seems like her Pinkprint album was just released, but it has been almost two years! She hasn't really been taking a break from music because she is always featured in songs or coming out with remixes, but it's time for her to grace us with another of her insanely amazing albums. She oozes talent, and I just need some new songs to diss the haters and boost myself.
These are the albums that I'm most excited about right now! If you're not as eager as I am about any of them, you need to try again!

Let me know in the comments which album you are most looking forward to and let me know your thoughts on Taylor's upcoming album. Will it be a hit?

Make sure to follow me and check out my blog on Monday for another post!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments