New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

Bella Thorne is dating a guy now??

Hey guys! For my post today I'd like to talk about something that hasn't been all over the news, but I think it's a pretty interesting topic.

Have ya'll heard that Bella Thorne is now dating a guy named Tyler Posey???? They were rumored to have been dating back in 2015, but they both denied it. Now there is a picture of them kissing, so it's hard to keep it a secret now. Supposedly it's not that serious and they're just "testing the waters". But I swear she just posted that Instagram video of her kissing a girl like last week! I'm confused. First of all, she broke up with Gregg Sulkin who is so adorable! And she was always posting cute snap-chats of them together, so this really took me by surprise.

 Then she claims to be dating her brothers ex-girlfriend, and now she's back with a guy?! How can she do us like that??
.
I mean I don't hate Bella but she needs to calm down. Coming out as bi isn't just a random thing you say when you're bored. I feel like she said it so loosely. I mean literally some guy tweeted her asking if she was bi, and all she responded with was "yes".

Maybe she just said she was bi so she could test both sides of the playing field and not have to deal with everyone freaking out. She's only 19, so I guess she has the right to have fun and just be a teenager. But my neck hurts from all these whiplashes!

It's hard being a celebrity because everyone always knows your business, but that's just how it is. Also, Tyler is really good friends with Gregg! They did him dirty!Gregg needs to tell Tyler that he can try again!!

Well, sorry this post is so short but neither one of them are giving away much information about their relationship status. Comment below how you feel about this topic. Do ya'll like Tyler or are you still holding onto the idea of Bella and Gregg?

Don't forget to like this post and follow me for more gossip, news and discussions! Thanks for reading and check out my blog Thursday for another post!

Share:

0 comments