New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

Most Anticipated Movies for 2017!

Hey guys! It's finally 2017, and that means a fresh start. In Hollywood, it also means new announcements for the upcoming year! New projects, new music and new movies! Last year I didn't go see a majority of the movies that I wanted to because I've been focusing on getting ready for college. But this year my New Year's resolution is to make a list of all the films I want to see and watch them all! I could set a goal for something more beneficial, such as eating healthier, but I'm going to need popcorn and candy to go with the movies so it looks like that's a no go. Hopefully ya'll love movies as much as I do because I'm about to dive right into it!


Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales



I'm so excited for this because I have always loved Pirates of the Caribbean! In this one, Captain Salazar and his ghost pirate crew escape the Devil's Triangle and set out on a mission to kill every pirate at sea, including none other than Jack Sparrow. In order to save himself and everyone else, Jack must find the Trident of Poseidon which will give him total control of the sea. Hopefully the fifth movie will turn out more successful than the fourth. I think a big reason why it did so poorly is because of the absence of Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom. Both made the decision that, while they loved the movies, they needed to move on and experience other things. However, Orlando has confirmed his return to this one and that makes me so happy! I hope you're ready for this movie because it's coming out May 26!

Annabelle 2


I don't know if I'm ready for this because the first movie was honestly terrifying. In the sequel, a doll maker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from an orphanage to stay in their house after the death of their little girl. Although the gesture implies a happy tone, the guests soon become the target of the doll maker's possessed creation, Annabelle. I tried watching the trailer and I couldn't even finish it (probably because I was watching it alone at night) but I think it'll be a fun movie to watch with my friends. It comes out August 11, so it should be a great film for a summer night.

Captain Underpants


Yes, you read it right. They're making a movie out of the series, Captain Underpants! The books were so entertaining and I cannot wait for the movie. The plot is the same as the books, where two kids accidentally turn their mean principal into their original comic book superhero Captain Underpants. Kevin Hart will be in it so you know it's going to be very...interesting. It's set to come out June 2 so you might want to prepare for it by re-reading the whole Captain Underpants series!







War for the Planet of the Apes

I cannot express to ya'll how excited I am for this movie! I am obsessed with this series and if I was only able to watch one out of all the movies I've discussed, it would be this one. I've watched the other two movies in this series multiple times and this new one makes me as excited as the other ones did. In this movie Caesar and his apes are forced to fight to protect their kind from the humans, ultimately determining the fate of both their species and the planet. It's coming out July 14th and I can hardly wait!

There are many more movies expected for the year 2017, but these are the ones I am most excited about. Hopefully you guys are ready for this year because I feel a lot of releases coming on!

Make sure to like this post and follow my blog! See you next Monday!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments