New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

Taylor Swift Has Another Album Coming Out?

Hey guys! I know this title is insane but it's true! Taylor has another album coming out in October! Crazy right? It seems like her 1989 album just came out yesterday. Hard to believe it was two years ago! She told us she was taking a break but that didn't really happen because I still hear her songs from that album on the radio! But I guess this isn't a huge surprise if you track the releases of her past albums. She began releasing an album every other October since her very first one (except for Fearless which was released in November but it's close enough so we'll still count it).

And what's even crazier than her coming out with another album is the fact that she hasn't promoted it at all! She's going to pull a Beyonce! Of course she's crazy popular so I don't think she will have any trouble selling albums without promoting it. But I feel like it may take a while for people to realize that she has a new album. People will just be driving to work and they hear a random song on the radio that's introduced as Taylor's new song from her recently released album. Cars will be swerving all over the road because it caught them off guard!


I'm getting pretty excited for her new music though. I need to hear some different songs on the radio and there are rumors that she has some amazing collaborations planned. And of course there are also rumors that this album will be Taylor Swift's way of destroying Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston's reputation. Although I don't think that is her style, you better believe there are going to be some digs at them. I hope Taylor did take a break so her mind could do some amazing work on this new album. I'm so ready because her albums are all incredible and I believe this one will live up to it's expectations! But if it doesn't, then she can try again.

What do ya'll think about her new album? Is it just a way to attack her recent relationships? Let me know in the comments below!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments