New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

I Love YouTube!

Hey guys! I love watching YouTube videos! I can lay around for hours watching some of my favorite channels. If you're not as crazy about YouTube as I am, it's probably because you're not watching the right people. Let me give you some suggestions.

                   These people are one of my favorite YouTubers. Their names are De'arra and Ken. They are a cute couple and have some of the funniest videos I have ever seen! They are genuine and love to mess around with each-other. Their channel is called " De'arra and Ken 4 Life". Go check it out! If you want a good video to get a feel for who they are, watch " yoga challenge part 2". It's only 15 minutes so go watch it and comment below what you think of them.




Next I want to talk about someone that most people are familiar with. Miranda Sings. Before you groan and scroll past this, just hear me out! She is so funny and amazing! I have never laughed harder then I do while watching her videos. At least watch " Trying Mexican Candy w/ Shane Dawson". It's only 7 minutes long, so don't even think about not doing it because it's a "waste of time".






My last suggestion for you is one of the craziest YouTubers out there. Her name is GloZell. Words can't even describe how insane she is. She has a huge variety of videos so I'm sure ya'll will be able to find one that gets you interested in her channel. She always has something weird going on, whether it's her green lipstick or her loose wig. One of my favorite videos she has is the "cinnamon challenge". It's one of her older videos, but it gives you an idea of who she is in a little over three minutes.



These are only three of the best YouTubers as of now! Please go give them a chance and let me know if you like them! Funny YouTube videos will bring you actual joy, so venture out and find someone that sparks your interest! And if you think YouTubers are dumb and annoying, you can try again.


Give this post a like and subscribe to my blog! I'll see ya'll again on Monday! Bye!!!

Share:

0 comments