New Main Post

Monday and Thursday

Miley Cyrus on The Voice? Selena Gomez taking a break and Ariana Grande's new music video!

Happy Monday! I know this is the worst day of the week but it's almost over and the weekend is one day closer! Also, today is my first post of the week! I'm going to talk about three celebrities that have been very popular topics recently.


The first is Miley Cyrus. Her time on The Voice has just begun and she seems very excited about it. She has been tweeting multiple times a day to promote each episode and really seems to be enjoying herself. Although I'm still holding a grudge against her for killing my childhood idol (Hannah Montana) without so much as a warning, I am a fan of the majority of her music and I have to admit that she did have an amazing voice before she went all cray cray. She seems to be giving good advice as a vocal coach and is meshing well with the other judges so I'm proud of her for that. You go girl!



The next celebrity I want to talk about is Selena Gomez. She is one of my favorite celebrities! She is so caring and her music really matches who she is. However, she's going through a rough time right now due to Lupus. It's causing her to have extreme depression and anxiety. Because of this, she is taking a break from music. She deserves this break though because she is such an inspiration to people everywhere and she always works so hard to make her fans happy.




Finally, we have the queen of pop! Ariana Grande! She has come so far since she first started out three years ago! She has sang with a bunch of popular artists and has had three of her own albums. Her video for Side To Side came out just three weeks ago and it already has over 100 million views! She is being recognized everywhere for her amazing voice and I don't think she'll be going away any time soon. Nicki said it best, "I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop". Congrats to her and I look forward to all the amazing things she will do in the future! And if you've never listened to her music, you need to try again. Check out my blog Thursday for another post! See you then!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments